A mouthwatering combination of aromatic celery and sweet squid.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Remove skin from the squid and spread open flat. Finely slice into 5 cm (2 in.) lengths and lightly boil.
- Julienne the celery and bell pepper into 5 cm (2 in.) pieces. Lightly boil and drain in a colander. Place the cellophane noodles into boiling water to soften, then cut into edible lengths.
- Mince the Sichuan pepper, pour the sesame oil into a pot and heat at low until aromatic. Transfer to a bowl, pour in (A) to prepare the sauce.
- Add the squid, celery, bell pepper and cellophane noodles to (3), combine well and then serve into bowls.
Squid - clean and prepare