- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the head from the saury, and cut the body into 3-4 pieces. Remove the insides and clean in salted water. Wipe dry.
- Lightly cover in salt and grill both sides well.
- Cut the daikon radish into 5-6 cm (2 in) long strips. Cut the green perilla into strips as well.
- Cut the ginger in half, and the root into a V shape wedge. Continue to slice the wedge into pieces. Soak all in water for 2-3 minutes, remove and dry.
- Mix (3) and (4) together.
- Pile (2) and (5) on a plate. Cut the sudachi in half and use as garnish. Season the sauri with soy sauce and enjoy.
Remove innards from Pacific saury