Flavor accented with whole grain mustard.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to soak in flavor not included in the cooking time.
- Cut the turnips in half lengthwise, then into 3 mm (0.1 in.) thick slices. Chop the leaves into 1 cm (0.4 in.) lengths.
- Lightly sprinkle on and massage in a dash of salt, and set aside for juices to be extracted. Quickly squeeze out excess moisture.
- Devein the shrimp, add (A) to boiling water, boil the shrimp, then drain.
- Mix together (B) to prepare the dressing, add in order (3), then (2) and dress all ingredients.