Good with rice or sake
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Scrape off the skin of the burdock root, and dice into 5 cm (approx. 2 in.) lengths. Rinse with water to remove the scum.
- Peel the carrot, and dice into 5 cm (approx. 2 in.) lengths.
- Heat the sesame oil and red chili pepper in a pot. When the red chili pepper is fragrant, add and saute (1) and (2). Add (A) and 3 Tbsp of water, and saute while mixing until all the liquid is gone.
- Serve in bowls, and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.