Seasoned for enjoyment of natural fuki/Japanese butterbur flavor.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to soak fuki leaves is not included in the cooking time.
- Boil the fuki leaves in plenty of salt-added water for 2 to 3 minutes, then place into cold water, drain and julienne lengthwise.
- While changing the water repeatedly, soak (1) for 10 minutes then squeeze out the moisture and loosen apart.
- Heat the sesame oil in a fry pan and saute (2) well. Add in the ground meat and ginger, cook until the meat is browned.
- Add in the soy sauce and mirin, then continue sauteing to boil down the cooking liquids.