Finish with sesame oil for added aroma and flavor.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Separate the clams from the canned clam juice, add enough water to the clam juice to bring it to 200 ml (6.8 fl. oz.).
- Julienne the carrot and long onion. Chop the chives into 4 to 5 cm (1.5 to 2 in.) lengths.
- Mix together (A) with the clam juice mixture from (1), add (2), mix until uniform.
- Heat the sesame oil in a fry pan, ladle in (3) one scoop at a time, spread out thinly and cook over low heat, brown each side.
- Cut into easy-to-eat squares, dip into (B) and enjoy.
Carrots (matchstick juliennes)