A magnificent matching of yuzu's citrus flavor and Pacific saury's umami.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the head from the Pacific saury fillets, remove the innards and chop up into bite-size chunks, wipe away excess moisture.
- Mix together (A) to prepare the marinade.
- Grill both sides of the Pacific saury until crisp and golden (about 7 minutes on the first-side, then 5-minutes on the other side after flipping).
- Place the fresh-off-the-grill Pacific saury into the marinade sauce from (2), and allow to soak up the flavor.
Remove innards from Pacific saury