Add cream for extra rich deliciousness.
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Thinly slice up the mushrooms, onion and potato.
- Sauté the onion from (1) in the butter, add in the mushrooms and continue to sauté. Once softened, add in (A) and the potato. Cover with a lid and simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add the milk to (2) and then mix in a blender.
- Warm over low heat and adjust the flavor with (B).
- Serve into bowls, pour in a swirl of cream and sprinkle on cut green onions if available.
Thinly sliced onion