A spicy summer dish matching two highly compatible flavors.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Devein shrimp and peel, leaving the tail. Dust with salt and potato starch, then rinse and drain. Flavor with (A).
- Boil fava beans until just firm, then remove skin. Cut negi into 5 mm (1/4 in.) pieces.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and cook shrimp. Set aside.
- Add remaining oil and cook tobanjan, garlic and ginger.
- Add shrimp, negi, then fava beans and (B) and stir-fry. Serve.