Delicious curry and cheese fried squid perfect for your lunchbox!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the thin skin from the squid and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Defrost the tofu in warm water. Make sure to remove all moisture with a paper towel.
- Blend (1), (2) and the egg in a food processor for 15-20 seconds. Do so until a mass remains, but do not completely liquify.
- Mix half of (3) with (A), and the other half with (B). Round into large bite- size balls and coat with starch.
- Warm about 1 cm (1/2 in.) of cooking oil in a fry pan, fry (4) for approx. 5 mins. while constantly rotating.
- Arrange in a plate and garnish with a lemon and parsley.