Enjoy and compare these flavors.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Nutritional values do not include lemon and parsley.
- Remove the thin skin from the squid and cut into bite-size pieces. Rehydrate the koyadofu in warm water, then thoroughly and gently squeeze out excess moisture.
- Blend (1) and the egg in a food processor for 15 to 20 seconds. Blend so that the mixture is not completely liquified, and some solid pieces remain.
- Mix (A) into half of (2), and (B) into the other half. Shape into large bite-size balls and coat with the potato starch.
- Heat about 1 cm (0.4 in.) of cooking oil in a fry pan, pan-fry (3) for 4 to 5 minutes while rolling over to cook all sides.
- Arrange on plates, garnish with the lemon and parsley.
Koyadofu - rehydrating