Grilled Pacific saury soaked in a Japanese-style sauce with ginger and garlic.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the head and innards from the Pacific saury, cut in half, rinse with water and dry off.
- Place (A) into a cooking tray, soak (1) for about 10 minutes.
- Use a fish grill to grill (2). When half-way done, use a spoon to cover the fish with the sauce, then continue grilling until done.
- Julienne the long onion and perilla and place in water to refresh. Next remove excess water, cover with the sesame oil and place on top of (3).
Remove innards from Pacific saury