Smoking hot potato croquettes stuffed with pork.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Rinse the potatoes well, cut in half and microwave(600W) for 4 min. Peel the skin and mash well.
- Melt some butter in a pan and saute the onions. When they soften, add in ground pork and (A) and fry. Transfer to a bowl, mix with (1) and set to cool.
- Roll into 6 equal sized, 2-3 cm (1 in) thick pieces. Dip in flour, egg and then bread crumbs for coating, completely fry in 170 degree cooking oil.
- Cut cabbage into strips, slightly crisp by shortly soaking in ice water, remove and dry.
- Arrange (3) and (4) on a plate, dress with sauce.