The oyster sauce cannot be done without!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the chicken into large bite-size pieces.
- Peel the taro and cut evenly into 2-3 pieces.
Boil starting from cold water, then strain.
- Cut the carrot into large bite-size pieces.
- Boil the string beans in salted water, then divide them into 3 equal pieces.
- Heat the salad oil in a pan, and fry the chicken and garlic.
Add in (3) and stir fry.
Pour in 2 cups of water, then once boiling, scoop off the scum that forms on surface.
Add in (2) and boil for 7-8 minutes.
- Season with (A).
Once 1/3 of (A) remains, add (4) and mix well.