With the added umami of cherry tomatoes.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- After soaking the clams in salt water (extra) for a short while, wash by rubbing the shells together, rinse and then dry off. Remove stems from the cherry tomatoes.
- Place the olive oil, garlic and red chili pepper in a pot over low heat.
- Once fragrant, add in (1) then sprinkle in the white wine. Cover with a lid and steam until the clam shells open.
- Sprinkle on the parsley, season with the soy sauce and arrange on a plate with the halved lemon slice on the side.
Rubbing the shells together to wash