Enjoy with wine as an hors d'oeuvre.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Leaving the hard end of the tail remaining, remove the shell from the shrimps and the vein as well. Rinse, dry and season with soy sauce.
- Cut the onion into 1 cm (1/2 in) widths. Divide the bell pepper into 4 equal pieces, then slice at an angle into 1 cm (1/2 in) thick pieces.
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil to a fry pan. Lightly fry the shrimp and remove.
- Pour in the remaining olive oil and fry (2) until soft. Add in the shrimp and season with (A). Sprinkle on the ground pepper.