Enjoy with wine as an hors d'oeuvre.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Leaving tails intact, remove shells and devein the shrimp. Quickly rinse, pat dry and sprinkle on soy sauce.
- Cut the onion into 1 cm (0.4 in.) widths. Quarter the bell pepper and diagonally slice into 1 cm (0.4 in.) thick pieces.
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil to a fry pan. Quickly sauté (1) over medium heat and remove.
- Add in the remaining olive oil and sauté (2) until softened, then return the shrimp and season with (A). Lastly sprinkle on the pepper.