Goes great with steamed white rice!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the veins from the shrimp and peel.
- Thinly slice the onion and celery.
- Lightly cover the pieces of okra in salt and massage by hand. Rinse clean and cut in half diagonally.
- Melt 1 tbsp of butter in a pot and stir fry the garlic and red chili pepper. Pour in the white wine and remove.
- Add in the remaining butter and fry (2) and (3). Once the onions have become soft and clear, pour in the flour, then the tomatoes and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in (4) again and continue to simmer. Season with (A).
*Serve following the example of the photograph*