A refreshing mix of cucumbers and "umami" packed shrimp.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Thinly slice the cucumber into rounds, lightly cover in salt and set aside for 5 minutes. Once they have softened dry well with a paper towel. Peel the ginger and slice into thin strips and soak in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Boil (A) in a pot, place in the (deveined) shrimp and boil for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave as is to cool. Once cooled, peel the shells from the shrimp and cover in salt and sake.
- Mix (B) together forming the sanbaizu sauce.
- Pile the shrimp and cucumbers in a bowl. Dry the ginger strips and place on top. Dress with (3).