Uses soy sauce and mirin for a traditional Japanese flair
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Lightly sprinkle the beef with (A).
- Cut the eringi mushroom into 3 cm (1-1/4 in.) lengths, then cut into thin slices.
- Thinly slice the onion, and cut the carrot into thin 1 cm (1/2 in.) squares.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and saute (3).
When it softens, add and then saute (1) and (2).
- Add the rice and season with (B).
Then, add the green onions and serve in individual bowls.
- Beat the eggs and add (C).
- Wash the frying pan, then melt the butter.
Make soft scrambled eggs using (6), and place on top of (5).