Vivid in color and taste!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Nutritional values do not include vegetable oil, mirin, white pepper, coriander or perilla buds.
- Beat the eggs.
- Sprinkle the cooking sake and white pepper onto the chicken breast, place into a lidded heat-safe container and microwave (600 W) for about 2 minutes.
- When cool, use your hands to tear the chicken meat apart. Heat the oil in a fry pan and pour the eggs in to make a thin fried omelet.
- Add the soy sauce to the rice and combine well.
- Place the rice (4), chicken (2) and coriander on the eggs (3), and roll these up in the same way you would with seaweed. Cut into 5 equal parts, and serve garnished perilla buds if desired.