Brilliantly yellow and tasty!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Nutritional values do not include salad oil, mirin, white pepper, coriander or perilla buds.
- Beat the eggs.
- Sprinkle the sake and white pepper on the chicken breast, wrap it on a heat resistant plate, and heat it in a microwave (600 W) for about 2 minutes.
- When cool, use hands to tear apart. Heat oil in a frying pan and pour the eggs to make a thin fried egg.
- Add soy sauce to the rice and mix well.
- Put the rice (4), chicken (2) and coriander on the eggs (3), and wrap them in the same way as seaweed. Cut into 5 equal parts, and serve garnished perilla buds if your desire.