This is a vegan recipe that does not use animal-based ingredients, but these nuggets are full of umami from mushrooms and soy sauce, volume and satisfaction.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Ingredients for 10 nuggets.
- Rehydrate the soymeat using the method indicated on the label, place into water to cool, then thoroughly squeeze out excess moisture.
- Wrap the tofu in paper towel to squeeze out and absorb excess moisture.
- Combine together the batter ingredients.
- Place (1), (2) and (A) into a bowl, knead together well, divide into 10 portions, shape into ovals, and then cover with the flour.
- Heat the deep-frying oil to 170C (338F), use a fork to dip the nuggets into (3), then deep-fry to golden.
- Serve (5) onto a plate with a side of the well-mixed sauce.