Adding soy sauce to yogurt and curry powder is the key to this deliciousness!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to marinate is not included in the cooking time.
- This recipe prepares 2 sauce-marinated chicken thighs and uses 1.
- The remaining chicken thigh can be refrigerator stored in the sauce for 2 to 3 days.
- Cut each chicken thigh up into 8 to 10 equal-sized pieces. Place (A) into a storage-use plastic bag and massage to mix the seasonings together well from the outside of the bag (lining a bowl with the plastic bag makes it easier to place seasonings inside).
※ Tip: The process of massaging in seasonings is made easier and cleaner using this method. Be sure to use a plastic bag large enough to fit 2 chicken thighs.
- Add the chicken to the seasonings inside the plastic bag and lightly massage in. Seal off the opening, and place into a refrigerator to marinate for more than 2 hours.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of vegetable oil in a fry pan over medium heat, drip marinade sauce off of 1 chicken thigh (1/2 of ingredients in the plastic bag), place skin side up in the fry pan and cover with a lid. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, remove the lid, turn each piece over and cook without a lid for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve onto plates and garnish with lemon wedges if desired.
※ Store the remaining chicken thigh to cook in the same manner.