A pleasantly sweet treat flavored with the Japanese seasoning of mirin, a sweet liquor.
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to cool is not included in the cooking time.
- Sodium 0 g indicates sodium content less than 40 mg.
- Peel the figs and cover with the lemon juice. arrange these in a pot. Pour in the lemon juice as well, add in (A), cover with a lid made of parchment paper and gently boil for about 20 minutes (while removing any scum that forms and taking care not to scorch).
- Cool (1), with the simmered liquids.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!