Steamed hot dumplings boiled easily in your fry pan.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Place the ground pork in a bowl, add in (A) and mix.
- Cut the stem of the cabbage into 1 cm (0.5 in) wide and 7-8 cm (3 in) long pieces. Chop finely up to 50 g (1.7 oz) and add to (1). Cut the leaves into 10 equal pieces, wrap and microwave for 30 seconds at 500W.
- Divide (1) into 10 equal pieces, wrap in the cabbage leaves.
- Arrange the stems and (3) in a fry pan, pour in a half cup of water and cover. Steam for 8-10 min., accompany with (B).