Enjoy a flavor boost from steamed tomatoes.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Calories from rice are not included in nutritional values.
- Chop the beef into easy-to-eat pieces. Cut the onion into 5 mm (0.2 in.) thick slices. Drain the mushrooms.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot over medium heat, add in (1) to sauté, then add in the beef and sauté together. Sprinkle in the flour and sauté until the mixture is no longer powdery.
- Add in the diced tomatoes and cooking sake, cover with a lid and allow to steam over low heat for about 7 minutes. Add in order the mushrooms and then (A), and continue to simmer over low to medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Place the desired amount of rice into a dish, top with (3) and sprinkle on the parsley.