Chinese style fried rice and vegetables with a subtle hint of oyster sauce.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Beat the eggs, season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the pork into 1 cm (1/2 in) cubes. Sprinkle on soy sauce, then soak and massage by hand in an additional 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Cut the green pepper and carrot into small squares. Remove the stem from the mushroom and cut into 1 cm (1/2 in) cubes.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil in a pan, fry (2). Next, add in and fry the carrots and shiitake mushrooms. Finally fry the green peppers, remove and set aside on a plate.
- Clean the fry pan, pour in the remaining salad oil. Fry (1) loosely. Add in the rice and mix together well.
- Add in and fry the spring onions, season with (A). Drip 1 tsp of soy sauce down the inside of the pan, add in sesame oil and mix together well before serving.