Quick and easy pork and corn dish.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Finely chop the onion, sauté in butter and set aside to cool.
- Place (A) and the ground pork in a bowl. Mix evenly until sticky.
- Mix in (1), and divide into 6 balls.
- Dry the whole corn and mix well with the potato starch.
- Lay out six pieces of wax paper, spread out the corn and place 1 pork ball on each piece and wrap tightly.
- Remove each ball from the wax paper, place into a lidded microwave-safe container and microwave for 4 minutes, or until well-cooked. Once slightly cooled, remove from the container.
- Spread out the chopped lettuce on a plate and place the pork corn balls on top to serve.