With soy sauce for extra umami!
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the green bell peppers in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, and lightly cover the insides with flour.
- Dice the onion.
- Knead ground pork in a bowl, then add and combine with (A). Add in the panko, beaten egg and diced onion from (2), and knead further.
- Divide (3) into 6 portions, and stuff into the green bell peppers from (1). Lightly cover each surface with flour.
- Heat the salad oil in a fry pan, and place (4) inside with the meat facing down. Cook covered over low heat for 3-4 minutes. Turn over when the color changes, and cook covered for an additional 4 - 5 minutes. When cooked through, serve on plates with a side of Japanese mustard and soy sauce.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!