A sweet rolled omelet with hanpen fish cake.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Finely mash the hanpen with a fork.
- Beat the eggs and mix together with the dashi and (1). Strain one time (or whip well) and season with (A).
- Heat the vegetable oil in a fry pan and pour out excess once hot. Place the pan on a damp towel and pour in (2), cover and fry for about 7 minutes over very low heat.
- Flip over and fry for an additional minute.
- Spread some wax paper on the damp dish towel and place (4) on top, then carefully roll firmly away from you. Cool in the refrigerator while still in the wax paper. Cut into edible size pieces before serving.