Tender shrimp filled Chinese dumplings
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Boil then finely chop the cabbage making sure to tightly wring dry. Finely chop the spring onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Remove the vein from the shrimp and carefully chop.
- Add starch to (1) and stir well. Add in (2) and (A) and stir until thick.
- Fill each dumpling skin. Wet the outer edge and tightly seal.
- Boil the bok choy in water with added sesame seed oil and and salt, and place on a plate with dumplings. Garnish with soy sauce, vinegar and/or tobanjan.