Accentuate with red wine for optimum results.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the onion in half and the potato into bite-size pieces.
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper and lightly cover in flour.
- Heat some olive oil in a frypan and brown both sides of the lamb. Remove, set aside and dispose of the oil.
- Add some fresh olive oil and saute some chopped garlic. Once fragrant add in (1) and continue to saute.
- Add in the lamb and pour in the red wine. Allow to simmer for a few moments in order to decrease the alcohol content.
- Add in the whole tomatoes, cover and steam cook for 10 minutes.
- Add in the olives and soy sauce and simmer for a few more minutes. Serve in a bowl or dish, season with pepper and parsley.