A vivid green side dish.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Nutritional values were calculated for 3 servings with each serving using 10 ml (0.3 fl. oz.) of ponzu sauce.
- Remove stems and dethread the snow peas, green beans and snap peas. Thinly slice the onion, place in water and then drain.
- Boil water in a pot, add some salt (extra), boil the snow peas, green beans and snap peas and then place in a colander to drain.
- Diagonally slice the snow peas into 2 to 3 equal-sized pieces, the green beans into 2 to 3 cm (0.8 to 1.2 in.) length pieces and the snap peas into halves.
- In a bowl, mix together the onion from (1) with (3). Serve into dishes and pour on ponzu sauce before enjoying.