The added tofu makes them fuffy and juicy
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Peel the lotus root, and coarsely mince 1/3 while grating the remaining 2/3.
Smash the tofu into little pieces by hand.
- Combine (1), the ground pork and ginger in a bowl, then knead the ingredients together well.
Add (A) and mix further.
- Divide (2) into two portions, and form each portion into oval-shaped patties.
- Oil a pan with salad oil, then cook both sides of (3) until browned and remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, pour in (B) and stir over medium-low heat until thickened.
- Serve (4) with (5) poured on top, and garnish with salad mix dressed with Ponzu Lime.