Classic BLT in a stylish roll!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to cool is not included in the cooking time.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan, cut the bacon in half and fry it. Add the eggs on top, cook both sides, and sprinkle with soy sauce. When cooled, cut into two halves.
- Shred the lettuce into easy-to-eat pieces, then thinly slice the tomato and remove the seeds. Lightly warm up the tortillas in a fry pan.
- Using a tortilla as a wrapper, layer on half of the lettuce and tomatoes , add the mayonnaise and black pepper, top with (1) and roll up. Repeat and cut into easy-to-eat sizes.