A simple and cute hors d’oeuvre
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to cool and set in a refrigerator is not included in cooking time.
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature and then knead. Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Pack cream cheese into the area where the seed was removed from the avocado, then cool in a refrigerator.
- Peel (2) and then radially cut into 8 pieces. Serve garnished with cherry tomatoes and cube cheese.
- Enjoy sprinkled with olive oil and Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce.