The Kikkoman Soy Sauce-soaked breadcrumbs give this dish a nice accent! Perfect as a snack!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to bake in an oven is not included in the cooking time.
- Thinly slice the avocado into 5 mm (1/4 in.) thick slices.
Cut the tomato and mozzarella cheese into 2 to 3 cm (1 in.) cubes.
Mix together (A).
- Cover the bottom of a gratin or baking dish with the avocado, and pour 2 tsp of Kikkoman Soy Sauce all around.
Place the tomato in the center, and sprinkle evenly with the mozzarella cheese and (A).
- Bake for about 15 minutes in an oven pre-heated to 190 C (370 F).
Sprinkle with basil to finish.
* When making with an oven toaster, the breadcrumbs will burn easily, so please cover with aluminum foil.