A generous garnish of julienned ginger root accents this deep flavor.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Separate the cod sacks and make a vertical slice into each one.
- Peel and julienne the ginger.
- Place (A) into a pot, bring the mixture to a boil, add in (1) and (2) and allow to simmer. Spread open each sack of cod roe, place these into the cooking liquid and allow time for soaking, then remove from the heat and allow to cool in the pot. Store in a refrigerator, and make sure to consume within 1 week of preparation (the sacks can be divided up and stored in a freezer as well).
- Enjoy this dish cold or hot.