A filling dish combined with salmon and corn.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Nutritional values do not include baby leaf greens and black pepper.
- Chop the potato into bite-size chunks and soak in water. Separate the broccoli into florets. Remove the skin from the salmon fillet. Drain the whole corn.
- Place the potatoes and onions into a lidded heat-safe container, cover and heat in a microwave (600W) for 4 minutes. Add in the broccoli and heat for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add (A) to the heat-safe container, heat in a microwave for 2 minutes.
- Roughly mash up the potatoes with a fork, spread out the baby green leaves on a plate, and place the potatoes on top.
- Break up the salmon from (A) and remove any bones. Place on (3), drizzle any remaining (A) over the entire dish and sprinkle on black pepper if desired.
※Feel free to replace the fresh salmon fillet with 40 g (1.4 oz.) of salmon flakes In such case be sure to reduce the amount of soy sauce used to a just less than 2 tsp.