Enjoy rice noodles with lots of vegetables and a soy sauce-based sauce!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Recipe amounts have been modified for easier preparation.
- Reconstitute the rice vermicelli in water, then cook following the directions on its package, drain and cut into easy-to-eat lengths. Cut the cucumber diagonally into 5 mm (1/4 in.) widths and the tomato into 5 mm (1/4 in.) half-rounds. Cut the lettuce into easy-to-eat pieces. Remove the roots from the bean sprouts and lightly boil in boiling water.
- Remove the scales and gills from the horse mackerel, then take out any organs, wash and dry well. Combine (A) and coat all of the mackerel, including inside the stomach. Grill the fish and separate the flesh from the bone.
- Place (1), (2), the mint and cilantro on dishes, and garnish with the sweet vinegar sauce (B) and topping (C).
How to fillet (3-layer filleting) horse mackerel