Delicately boiled bone-in chicken thighs.
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut a slit into the chicken thighs along the bone.
- Peel the carrot and cut in half lengthwise. Halve the thick half lengthwise.
- Leaving about 3 cm (1.2 in.) of the stem, peel the turnips. Divide the cabbage and onion in half. Peel the potatoes and soak in water for 2 minutes.
- Place (1), the bay leaf and (A) into a pot and bring to a boil. Remove any scum that forms on the surface once boiling, add in (2) and cook a further 10 minutes.
- Add in the remaining vegetables, place on a lid and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat. Add in (B), then simmer for about 10 minutes more keeping the heat at low.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!