Saltwort and fried tofu dressed with ponzu sauce.
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Saltwort is called OKAHIJIKI in Japanese, which can be translated as 'land seaweed' and is one of Japan's oldest herbs.
- Quickly boil the saltwort and drain.
- Lightly heat both sides of the thin deep-fried tofu. First cut it in half vertically, and then into fine strips.
- Combine the saltwort and fried tofu and then dress with ponzu sauce.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!