Savory salmon fillet accented with refreshing yuzu juice.
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Slice the salmon diagonally into bite-size pieces.
- Cut the daikon radish into strips and salt. Once they have softened a bit, rinse with water and compress dry.
- Slice the yuzu into 3 - 4mm (1/4 in) thick round slices. Remove all the seeds.
- Heat oil in a fry pan, begin to cook (1). Once they begin to golden, add in (2) and (3) and cook well over high heat.
- Pour in the ponzu sauce, continue to cook until it has evaporated. Remove, arrange on a plate and garnish with the green onions.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!