Fried chicken in sweet and sour sauce with veggies.
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and season with (A).
- Slice the carrots into 5 mm (1/4 in.) thick rounds. Cut them into different shapes using a mold if desired.
- Thinly slice up the onion and place along with (B) into a lidded microwave-safe container. Cover and microwave at 600 W for about 1 minute, then place on a tray.
- Heat the frying oil over medium heat, then quickly pan fry the carrots (2) and soak in (3).
- Lightly remove excess seasoning liquid from the chicken (1), coat with flour and fry over medium heat. Soak in (3) until the chicken has slightly cooled down.
- Arrange (5) on plates and serve.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!