Delicately boiled bone-in chicken thighs.
- Cooking time
- 35 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut a slit into the chicken thighs along the bone.
- Peel the carrot and cut in half lengthwise. Halve the thick half lengthwise.
- Leaving about 3 cm (1.2 in.) of the stem, peel the turnips. Divide the cabbage and onion in half. Peel the potatoes and soak in water for 2 minutes.
- Place (1), the bay leaf and (A) into a pot and bring to a boil. Remove any scum that forms on the surface once boiling, add in (2) and cook a further 10 minutes.
- Add in the remaining vegetables, place on a lid and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat. Add in (B), then simmer for about 10 minutes more keeping the heat at low.