Exotic scabbard fish dressed in teriyaki sauce.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Lightly wash the fish and cut the length in half is long.
Dry and score the entire surface at about 1 cm (1/2 in.) intervals.
- Julienne the perilla leaves.
- Mix (A) in a flat pan and add half of the julienned perilla.
Marinate the fish for about 20 minutes, turning over 2 or 3 times so that the marinade is absorbed evenly.
- In a frying pan, heat the salad oil.
Wipe the fish and fry skin-side down first, then turn over until both sides are browned.
Remove excess oil from the pan and pour in the remaining marinade.
Cook over high heat to condense the liquid.
Add the remaining perilla leaves.
- Serve hot, preferably with sauteed vegetables.