Kikkoman's take on an old favorite.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the beef into bite-size pieces, and thinly slice the onion.
Remove the base from the shimeji mushrooms and divide into individual stems.
- Heat the butter in a pot, then saute the onions.
Add the shimeji mushrooms and beef and continue to saute, lightly seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add (A), and simmer over light heat while removing any scum that floats to the surface.
Once the sauce thickens, season with more salt and pepper.
- Place the rice and stroganoff in individual bowls, sprinkle with the parsley, and top with sour cream if desired.