Grilled isaki with a splash of pickled apricot sauce, a side of shishito peppers, and garnished with shiso leaves to tempt your appetite.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Descale the isaki, then remove its head and insides, and wash. Fillet the fish into 3 pieces, then cut each in half.
- Remove the seed from the dried apricot and mash well. Combine with (A), mix together with (1) and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove the stems from the shishito peppers and quickly grill. Julienne the shiso leaves.
- Grill both sides of (2) until crisp.
- Place (4) on plates, sprinkle on the shiso leaves from (3), and place the shishito peppers on the side.