Enjoy these bamboo shoots in a rich Korean-style sauce.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Namul refers to a wide variety of seasoned Korean vegetable side dishes, and Bibimbap is a Korean mixed rice dish.
※This recipe uses ingredients for raw or semi-cooked consumption.
To avoid food poisoning and to safely enjoy home-cooked meals, we ask you to adhere to the guidelines provided by your local Food Safety Information Center for the procurement, storage, cooking and other preparation methods of food ingredients.
- Thinly slice the bamboo shoot, quickly boil, dry, and mix into (A).
- Thinly slice up the beef, soak in (B).
- Boil the snow peas in salted water until vibrant green then thinly slice.
- Heat up the sesame oil in a fry pan, quickly fry (2) over high heat.
- Fill a bowl with rice, top with (1), (3), (4) and an egg yolk.
- Add and mix in the soy sauce and gochujang as per your preference.