A Japanese-style seafood pasta.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the rape blossoms into 4 cm (1-1/2 in.) lengths.
Cut the fat part of the stem in half.
- Place a good amount of water in a pot, add salt and bring to a boil.
Cook the pasta, and about 30 seconds before finishing, add in (1) and boil together.
Pour into a strainer.
- Add (A) and the clams into a fry pan, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Once the clams open, turn off the heat and cover again.
- Dress (2) with (3), then arrange in a bowl sprinkled with seaweed.