Mixed vegetables including burdock root and beef.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Slice the beef into long strips.
- Cut the burdock root and carrot into long strips. Soak the burdock in water and scoop away the scum that will form on the surface. Thinly slice the lotus root into rounds.
- Remove the sinew from the pea pods and cut into strips.
- Remove the seeds from the red chili pepper and cut into small pieces.
- Fry the red pepper in sesame seed oil until an aroma emanates. Add in the beef, burdock root, carrot and lotus root and stir fry. Next, add in the peas, season with tsuyu sauce and leave to simmer. Mix in the white sesame seeds, make sure to stir well, remove and serve.