A flavorsome combination of spicy, sweet and sour.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Thinly slice the bamboo shoots. Devein the shrimps. Chop the chicken into small chunks. Peel the potato and cut into large, bite-size pieces.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pot over low heat, add in the garlic and red chili peppers. Once fragrant, add in the chicken from (1) and sauté over medium heat.
- Once both sides begin to change color, add in the bamboo shoots, shrimp and potato and sauté. Cover in curry powder and quickly sauté all together.
- Add 200 ml (6.8 fl. oz.) of water to (3). Once boiling, scoop away scum that forms on the surface. Turn down the heat, pour in (A) and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Add and lightly mix in the yogurt, then season with the soy sauce. Garnish with the cilantro leaves if desired (freely adjust the amount of red chili pepper).